Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cupcake Onesie



Well, here it is! My last monthly onesie for my GiGi. I'm not sure what symbol I would have done for August (maybe a popsicle or something beachy?) so I was glad to have her birthday fall this month so that I could celebrate with a fun cupcake. 

I made this one in a hurry so I failed to document each step but if you've been following my onesie project, you probably know the routine by now. If not, please check out some of my other posts

Here's How: Cupcake Onesie

Step 1: Find adorable image on good ol' google images that is easy to trace.
Step 2: Trace said adorable image backward on ironable fusible web
Step 3: Iron fusible on chosen fabric and cut it out
Step 4: Iron the cut outs onto onesie
Step 5: Sew edges (if desired. Just ironing is fine too.) and EMBELLISH!

I made a simple cupcake with some brown stripey fabric for the bottom and pink polka dot top. To embellish, I sewed a little pink button on top.

When I get a minute to do some photo editing, I'll surely put together a beauty of a collage with all of my onesies together. 

In the meantime, feast your eyes on this little sweetie. 




Happy Birthday, girly! Mom loves you!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    io jogos 2019

    ReplyDelete